Until 18th June you have time to see the Jef Aérosol's exposition in the BCN Art Gallery. This time the artist surprise us with an exposition inspired in Africa and Morocco that it will not make you indifferent.
If you do not know him, now you have the opportunity to discover his work inspired in the pop-rock-folk universe that Jef Aérosol paints, draws and gives form.
Who is he?
- His true name is Jean-François Perroy and was born in Nantes on January 15th 1975
- He use the stencil, one impression technique that consist of an insole with a drawing cut away by which the painting is applied and obtainig a figure
- His first work was in Tours in 1982
- He has portrayed to several personalities, such as Elvis Presley, Gandhi, John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Amália Rodrigues, Bob Dylan, Robert Musil, Serge Gainsbourg, etc.
- A great part of his work is dedicated to all people: Transients, musicians, beggars, children,...
- Some of the walls that show his works are in: Paris, Lille, Lyon, Nantes, Isla de Ré, Orleans, Tours, Marseille, London, LIsboa, Venice, Rome, Amsterdam, Chicago, New York, Barcelona, Los Angeles,...